The Marina is located southwest of Athens, 15 km from the city center, 8 km south of Piraeus port and 30 km from the Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport. It is served by a dense transportation network of trams, buses, taxis with a stop just 200 meters from the Marina.
In January 2021, development projects began with aim to enrich and utilize the marina with additional projects and upgrade it to one of the most modern marinas in the Mediterranean. During the development works, Alimos Marina remains in full operation.
Alimos Marina is the largest marina in Greece with 1,064 berths, while there is a dry-docking area for about 600 boats. It can accommodate yachts up to 40 meters long. The maximum depth of the marina is 6.5 meters.
Main Facilities and Services
- Entrance Lights for safe navigation
- Electricity supply
- Water supply
- Refueling services
- DParking for people with disabilities at various points in the Marina
- First Aid provisions
- Security service throughout the marina
- Security and PIR automatic lights around the Marina
- Wintering area
- Telephone connection – Internet (Wi Fi)
- CCTV closed circuit security cameras
- Provision of space at a pier for lifting / launching a boat
- WC & Showers
- Waste collection