Agios Nikolaos MarinaThe Marina provides all the necessary facilities for a pleasant stay for yacht passengers and a safe environment for the boats.
The Tourist Port (Marina) of Agios Nikolaos, situated at the island of Crete in the heart of the town of Agios Nikolaos providing easy access to the centre of town, is one of the major tourist ports servicing vessels in SE (Southern Eastern) Aegean. Its capacity stands at 255 berths, on both permanent and floating pontoons, while there are dry dock facilities for approximately 165 boats.
The nearest international airport is Heraklion (64 km from Agios Nikolaos) and it is well connected with several flights per day to all Europe destinations.
The Marina provides all the necessary facilities for a pleasant short or long stay for yacht passengers and a safe environment for the boats. The Marina also includes space for exhibitions and other events.
Main Facilities & Services
• Berthing Capacity of 255 boats all year round
• Potable Water supply
• Electric power 220 / 380 V.
• WC / Showers / Laundry / Dryer
• Fuel and Oil are available 24-hour (via mini-tanker)
• Ramp and Travel Lift up to 65-ton.
• Boat Maintenance & Sail Repairs
• Local agents are able to provide all the necessary facilities.
• Waste bins are situated along the perimeter of the marina.
• Security – The Marina of Agios Nikolaos and the pontoons are patrolled 24-hour around the clock, by guards and the Coast Guard Authorities.
• Fire Precautions – To ensure the safety of the marina and the vessels, fire hoses have been installed on the piers next to the electricity and water supply. The marina has been designed to allow fire engines access to all piers.
• Communication – Internet
• Free Wireless access to the Internet from the boat.
A daily Fax report is available in English at the reception office at 9:00 every morning.
• Parking Places – Containers
• Free parking for cars and trailers and limited space for containers.