Agios Kosmas Marina, which hosted the sailing events of the ATHENS 2004 Olympic Games, is located at the coastal area of southern Attica, the Marina is perfectly situated next to the city of Glyfada,
•15 km away from the city of Athens,
•25 km from the International Airport “ELEFTHERIOS VENIZELOS” and
•12 km away from the port of Piraeus.
Agios Kosmas Marina is a Marina with 337 birthing places in total, on both on both permanent and floating piers. Agios Kosmas Marina welcomes yachts of sizes from 15m to 80m for short term and long term birthing as well as annual birthing.
In 2017 the Agios Kosmas Marina was awarded the ‘Blue Flag’ an international certificate, indicating high environmental and quality standards.
Main Facilities and Services
- The facility is capable of mooring 337 boats
- Minimum overall length 15m (49.21 feet)
- Maximum overall length 80m (262.47 feet)
Tender pilot mooring assistance
- Electric Power 220/380V and fresh water supply
- WC & Shower
- 24-hour security service (Security fence, controlled vehicle entrance)
- Touchdown and lift-off area (TLOF) for helicopters
- Four main car park areas
- Petrol and diesel are available on a day notice
- Vacuum sewage system
- Slipway for trailers