Rhodes marina is located at the island of Rhodes next to the island’s Central Port and only 14 km
away from the Rhodes International Airport. Rhodes is the largest of the Dodecanese islands at
the Aegean Sea, one of the best sailing & cruising areas in Europe and has been rated among the top ten vacation destinations Worldwide, with approximately 3,000,000 tourists per year.
The island of Rhodes is situated in the South Eastern part of the Aegean Sea some 260 nautical miles from Piraeus (Athens main Port) and approximately 10 nautical miles southwest of Turkey.
The marina features approximately 600 berths and accommodates a wide range of yachts from 30 ft to 200 ft and could host a boat up to 600 ft. An extended fibber optic network provides each berth with tv, telephone, internet and remote control monitoring of electrical and water consumption.
All the Marina Area is covered with wifi Internet. The Marina, which is constantly developing, consists of a total of 120,000 sq.m. land area. Rhodes Marine with its 600 meters waterfront esplanade lined with fine dining and shopping venues offers a cosmopolitan environment for yacht owners.
Main Facilities and Services
• 600 yachts capacity / 200 dry docking capacity
• Potable water supply / Electric Service – 32 to 450 Amps
• Phone connection – internet and Wi-Fi
• Fuel station
• Helicopter landing area
• Arrival & Departure line handling Assistance
• WC / Shower / Laundry
• Car Parking / Rent a Car
• Café-Bar, Restaurants / Commercial Stores /
• Yacht Agency, Management and Yacht Technical Support
• 24/7 security services & patrol-CCTV
(the CCTV system can provide private security monitoring)
• Sewage pump-out station, controlled storage and removal
of used oil, lubricants and hazardous waste – recycling
• Port Police and Customs Office on site
• Fire detection and alarm system
• Boat maintenance and repair facilities, 200-ton travelift
and 70-ton Hydraulic trailer, ramp
For more information and reservations please visit