Kos marina is located at the island of Kos next to the island’s old harbour at the heart of the Dodecanese islands at the Aegean Sea, one of the most charming resorts in Greece and one of the best sailing & cruising areas in Europe.
The marina today offers 250 berths with Mooring lines, water supply, Electricity supply 220 & 380 V from 16 to 250 Amps, Telephone connection and Satellite TV.
There is a dry storage area adequate for 150 yachts facilitated by a 100-ton Boat lift and a 35-ton Hydraulic trailer.
Main Facilities & Services
• 250 berths
• 150 dry docking capacity
• Max LOA: 80 m
• Max draught: 5 m
• Electric power 220 / 380 V
• Boat maintenance and repair facilities
• 100-ton travelift and 35-ton Hydraulic trailer
• 24-hour security services
• Port Authorities
• Free and prepaid Wi-Fi internet access
• WC / Shower / Laundry
• Car Parking
• Rent a Car and Boat Chartering
• Chandlery and Convenience Stores
• Restaurant, coffee shops and bars
• Satellite TV
For detailed information and reservations please