Leros Marina, Evros S.A. was established in 1989, when the rocky land overlooking beautiful Lakki harbor was acquired. On this private land a new yacht harbour has been created opposite the main port of Lakki. It was the first Marina and storage ashore in South East Aegean Greek waters.
Leros is one of the Dodecanese islands, a wonderful cruising destination for yachts.
The Marina comprises 50.000 m2 of hard standing, backed by a 50m cliff that provides shelter from the occasionally fierce local winds, such as the Sirocco (SE wind, in Greek “Evros”). There is an extensive curved harbor wall, providing complete shelter for the boats afloat. There are floating pontoons with berths for 220 boats and storage ashore for up to 600 boats.
Leros Marina follows a highly sensitive environmental policy and has been awarded with the Blue Flag for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Main Facilities & Services
• 220 Berths & up to 600 dry – dock places
• Boat lifting up to 14m width x 35m long with up to
200tons lifting capacity
• Storage ashore on special steel cradles to ensure safety
• We can accommodate and lift all types of Mega Yachts
• High pressure hull cleaning
• Electricity and water supply on the berths
• Modern shower and toilet facilities
• Laundry services with washing and drying machines
• Mechanical, electrical and electronic repairs
• Carpenters, GRP repairs, Inox fabrication
• Sail making and upholstery loft
• Fenced premises with 24/7 guard patrols and CCTV
• Complete fire extinguishing system
• Cafe Bar Restaurant on the premises
• Chandlery store with complete catalog of boat
accessories, spare parts and clothing
• Free high quality Wi-Fi internet access
• Experienced staff, speaking English, French, Russian,
Italian and Spanish
• Car, scooter, bicycles rental services
• Fuel supply
For more information and reservations please visit