Only 6 km from the centre of Athens, in Paleo Faliro, Flisvos Marina is Greece’s first exclusive marina to offer large-scale mooring capacity for mega-yacht owners from Greece and abroad. The marina features 303 berths, more than half of which accommodate luxury yachts of over 35 meters.
A commercial complex, that stretches across 3,800 sq.m, features a majestic Mediterranean esplanade lined with fine dining and shopping venues as well as a roster of special events throughout the calendar year for yacht owners and visitors alike.
Flisvos Marina is awarded with 5 Gold Anchors, obtaining the highest rating at the Gold Anchor Award Scheme of the British Marine Federation, the distinction Clean Marina (Clean Marinas Programme) from the International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA), and the
Blue Flag since 2007. Flisvos has been certified with ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 by Lloyd’s Register Group, with EFQM Committed to Excellence (2 star), and has also received the Gold in Tourism Awards 2016 in the category of Facilities Excellence, making it Greece’s first and only marina to simultaneously hold all above distinctions.
Main Facilities & Services
• 303 Berths for 15m-180m yachts, 50% for
• 24/7 Control tower, Duty watch, Technical
• 24/7 Arrival & departure line handling
• 24/7 Security services, Patrol, CCTV
• Power supply – 32 to 630 Amps
• Potable water supply
• Phone connection, High-speed Internet, WiFi
• Fire detection and alarm system at berths and
buildings, Fire-fighting special boat
• Complete waste management and recycling
• Fuel station
• Helicopter landing area
• Café-Bars, Restaurants, Commercial Store, Takeaways,
• Yacht Agency, Management and Yacht Technical
• Port Police and Customs Office on site
• VIP Concierge Services
• Event Management
For detailed information and reservations please